I was once a spy, mermaid and a surgeon but most people know me as a globetrotting, dance hopping, joke-cracking, nature-loving chica. My childlike imagination runs as deep as my passion for enhancing the quality of life.
From undergoing two heart surgeries as a child, I learned at a very young age how precious health is. Realizing my own abilities could be limited made me want to pursue working with people with disabilities. I gained over 10 years experience working as a Therapeutic Recreation Specialist in the US and a Provider of Accessible Travel in Europe. I served populations with traumatic brain injuries, physical disabilities, and mental health issues. Helping them break down barriers and enabling them to live more fulfilling lives.
Returning back to San Francisco I dove head first in my life-long hobby of massage. I was fortunate to learn and teach alongside industry leaders and became a Certified Massage Therapist and one of the first Structural Integration Practitioners under the Morales Method®.
In the 11th year of running my practice, I’ve helped hundreds of people get out of; pain, injury and unnecessary surgical procedures. I’m also the co-creator of the Healthcare Ultra-preneur Project designed to help health practitioners run a successful practice.
- B.Ed in Therapeutic Recreation, University of Toledo, Toledo Ohio
- M.A. in Tourism Management, International Management Institute, Brussels Belgium
- Morales Method® Academy of Structural Integration Practitioner (MMASI)
- Morales Method® Move In Mind™ Level I & II, Montreal Canada
- Certified Massage Therapist, State of California (CAMTC)
- Swedish Massage Program, San Francisco School of Massage
- Bodywork Therapist Program, San Francisco School of Massage
- Advanced Massage & Bodywork Trainings, San Francisco School of Massage & McKinnon Body Therapy Center
- Teacher Assistant, Marty Morales, Founder of the Morales Method®
- Teacher Assistant, Art Riggs, Author of Deep Tissue and Myofascial Release
- Community Dancer for Axis Dance Company
- Sea Kayak Guide for Environmental Traveling Companions
- Special Olympics Coach for Northern California